Escape from Enderon: v0.1.5 is available from the link below:
Releases of Escape from Enderon will be free to everyone until further notice.
Escape from Enderon is built in Twine 2 using Sugarcube 2 format. It should run in your browser like other Twine interactive fiction games.
Trello board: https://trello.com/b/150woSdI/
Changelog (vs 0.1.3):
- Added: Initial framework to support captors interacting with the player in prison.
- Changed: Outdoor event probabilities rebalanced to make the game more challenging.
- Changed: Some combat and event rebalancing.
- Changed: Improved Start passage.
- Fixed: $campDescription not being populated.
- Fixed: LootEngine widget broke due to changes to random loot generation.
- Fixed: various typos.
- Fixed: It was possible to eat at camp while gagged.
- Added: From v0.1.5, whether the game uses seeded or true random numbers is based on a user-defined setting that can be changed during the game.
- Added: Random number widget, to allow the game to have both seeded random and true random outcomes.
- Added: Combat effects of different restraints.
- Added: Player health depletes if no food was eaten at camp the night before.
- Added: Risk of attack if player attempts to masturbate when the camp is not a safe spot.
- Fixed: Combat trait effects were being processed three times instead of once.
- Fixed: Friendly NPCs were not able to remove insertables in orifices when they should have been able to.
- Added: Enderon main theme music (“World Map” by Scrabbit at OpenGameArt).
- Added: Volume and audio controls.
- Added: Scenes that trigger if the player’s health or energy drops to zero.
- Added: Friendly villager may decide to betray the player to enemies instead of removing restraints.
- Changed: Friendly villager will only help out with your restraints about 3 times before they tell you they can’t do any more. (Suggested by Discord user @nebjibis.)
- Changed: Enhanced effect of setting up campfire + improved descriptions of sleep passage.
- Changed: Wash in river passage now requires player to take the risk to wash in the river, or leave the area.
- Changed: Scene selector avoids choosing the same passage as last time.