Good news! The author Charmides over at TUGStories.com kindly gave me permission to post the game I made using Charmides’ choose-your-own-adventure story, Night Shift at Cresswell Mall. I’ve made it available at that site, so if you would like to play it you can either:
1. Join the TUGStories forum and navigate to this post: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=73578#p73578
Joining the forum is free and the game is freely available to download once you have access to the thread where it’s been posted.
2. Download the game directly using this link (166 kB): https://mega.nz/file/701FGCQA#ZKj2LusdcAMe0ARa3Ump2r_aIvT_jxysbU05MGBhYOk
To play the game, simply extract the contents of the .zip file and run the .html file in a browser.
The game is a short interactive fiction that should take you less than 15 minutes to reach one of the 19 possible endings. You play as a (gender non-specific) security guard at a shopping mall, facing off against three male burglars. You can choose options to proceed or let the game roll the dice for you. It’s bondage focused with a heavy emphasis on gags, so if that’s your thing, definitely check it out!
- Added in v1.0.3: You can now set the game to display the results of your dice rolls.
- Added in v1.0.3: You now get a line of text telling you that you’ve found all 19 endings.
- The game tracks all the endings you’ve visited. Can you find them all?
- The game also tracks whether you got the three achievements mentioned by Charmides.
- Use the Debug feature to skip to a particular passage, if you need to.