Escape from Enderon: v0.0.10 is available from the link below:
It’s been a very long time since I’ve worked on Enderon properly, so this version is available to everyone. I’ll be refocusing the game to make it primarily a prison escape simulation, more like my old game Surrendr. So this release will draw a line under the early work and future releases will focus more on new gameplay.
Also, for now (while Enderon enters the next phase of its development), my Patreon channel will function more like a tip jar. Releases of Escape from Enderon will be free to everyone until further notice.Patreon billing will resume from 1 October 2021.
Escape from Enderon is built in Twine 2 using Sugarcube 2 format. It should run in your browser (I use Google Chrome) like other Twine interactive fiction games.
Trello board: https://trello.com/b/150woSdI/enderon-game
Changelog (vs 0.0.9):
- Changed: static object data moved to setup object to improve performance
- Added: HiEv’s CSS class macro
- Changed: Return link in Appearance window replaced with button
- Added: Location/Area system
- Added: HiEv’s SetFlag system
- Fixed: Initial location not being set as safe spot after clearing the location
- Changed: Helpful NPCs remove restraints
- Completed Tweego migration of Enderon code base.